Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ascent/public_html/mbaforum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3594: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3597: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3598: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Management education is must for success in life : Group Discussion Topics, Tips, Ideas

IIM CAT, XAT, TANCET MBA Forums

Info on CAT, TANCET, XAT, GMAT, MAT MBA Entrance exams preparation, business schools, b school rankings
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:45 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: Management education is must for success in life
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:47 am 

Please Send your views on this topic

Post subject: Management education is must for success in life
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:22 pm 

Success in life doesn't require to be highly educated. What is mean by success. It can mean a rich, happy, satisfied, good business or a good job. And I'll tell you, to be one among this, a person is not required to be a management graduate. But I would also quote that in life, at each and every stage, we need to learn and use management. A person suffering from financial crisis has to manage for those days in what ever he has. A person working at senior level has to manage his juniors. Its just an example. But in reality, does it require a management education. Not at all. Yes, management education could be one of the way to success in life, but that also depends on the aim of a person. Whats his future goals? He may think that if he's able to achieve this goals, he can think himself to be success in life. But then also, he'll have to think, whether it requires a mangement education?

Post subject: Re: Management education is must for success in life
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:22 pm 

kasera_vijay wrote:
Success in life doesn't require to be highly educated. What is mean by success. It can mean a rich, happy, satisfied, good business or a good job. And I'll tell you, to be one among this, a person is not required to be a management graduate. But I would also quote that in life, at each and every stage, we need to learn and use management. A person suffering from financial crisis has to manage for those days in what ever he has. A person working at senior level has to manage his juniors. Its just an example. But in reality, does it require a management education. Not at all. Yes, management education could be one of the way to success in life, but that also depends on the aim of a person. Whats his future goals? He may think that if he's able to achieve this goals, he can think himself to be success in life. But then also, he'll have to think, whether it requires a mangement education?

absolutely my friend i agree with you. Its not the text book management theories that are essential but rather a more practical application for which no formal management education is required but you learn that during your course of life and by your own experiences.....

give me your views guys.. :P :) :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:45 pm 

well i guess i wont be adding nething significant to wht vijay has already said above...mangement education may be a part of a succesfull life bt it most definitely isnt the heart of it...

no doubt in todays fast paced world learning to manage the resources at your hand is the key to efficient and accurate outcome of whtever u pursue....bt surely this cannot be the only parameter to judge the 'success of your life'.......

although alternatively i can say that good managerial skills can go a long way in ensuring a bright and rising career path

Post subject: Re: Management education is must for success in life
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:40 pm 

kasera_vijay wrote:

i am with u vijay one example i want to quote is that our mother are the best manager of the world they manage all the thing, they work as finance manager, they work as marketing manager by advertising for their chindrens. so i am with u that management studies are not necessary fo life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:13 pm 

According to me for being financially successful in life yes the management education education is necessary.
B'cos that education give us a little idea or initiation to how to apply our brain and tacts in business and get profits out of nothing.Without this education we can't get familier with the the various theories of management which have deep impact on this field.
But if u r talking about success in general life like family life i don't think such educatioon is necessary b'cos in a normal human life there are many situations when u r given a responsibility to manage something, doesn't matter how big, u definitely learn something from it and that's make u better day by day.
Hope u like my views.