Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ascent/public_html/mbaforum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3594: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3597: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3598: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
is male and female equal in all aspects ? : Group Discussion Topics, Tips, Ideas

IIM CAT, XAT, TANCET MBA Forums

Info on CAT, TANCET, XAT, GMAT, MAT MBA Entrance exams preparation, business schools, b school rankings
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:45 am

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: is male and female equal in all aspects ?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:02 am 

Is male and female are equal in all aspects?

K T N V Suresh,
TTA,BSNL
944 144 9144
Jangsreddigudem, AP

Post subject: Re: is male and female equal in all aspects ?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:38 pm 

suresh_ktnv wrote:
Is male and female are equal in all aspects?

No , I think there are lots of differences in thoughts and applications and hence male and female are not equal in all the aspects. A female has more perseverance and she is more emotionally attached. While a male is generally temporal in nature but he is not very emotional.
And talking about the physical strenght men are far stronger than women.
:)
Women are more artistic and they are not very expressive while men are the other way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:39 pm 

Well.. as far as m concerned..men n women r equal in all aspects..but da factz shez ignorant of wat consitutes a true action..though shez equally capable of changin da face of da world..she has been taught since her childhood to accept da masculine authority..so she gives up criticisin, investigatin n judgin 4 herself..n thereby lacks confidence..2 do sumthin..n whenever women r called upon 4 a concrete action..when they recognise their interest in da designated goals..they r as bold and courageous as men..... 8) ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:50 pm 

No,men and women are not equal in all aspects..bcoz given a situation both will react in a different way..percentage of their opinion matching is less...women very emotional and has very good temperment which lacks in men....ofcourse men are physically stronger...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:22 pm 

WELL, FRIENDS I THINK THAT MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL IN ALL ASPECTS.WOMEN HAVE THEIR OWN ASPECTS AND MEN HAVE THIER OWN. WOMEN GET EMOTIONAL SOON BUT MEN ARE COURAGEOUS IN FACT WHICH IS WHY WOMEN ARE MORE SUITED FOR JOBS LIKE HR BECAUSE IT DEMANDS MORE EMOTIONAL TOUCH WITH HER CO WORKERS.ON THE OTHER HAND MEN ARE CHOOSEN FOR JOBS ESPECIALLY WHICH REQURIES PHYSICAL STRENGTH AND COURAGE WHICH DEFINETLY LAKS IN WOMEN.HENCE I THINK THAT WHEN GOD HAS DEFRIENCIETED MEN AND WOMEN THEN THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT.THANK YOU

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:03 pm 
Serious about MBA

Hello everybody,

I read all the replies,and i got a thought that "How can we compare men and women?".A female excels in the fields alloted to them by the nature and a man fails in those fields.Similarly man excels in his respective.

If we can take an example....women don`t dare to join army to safegaurd the country.And man don`t dare to or never succeded in bringing up childern as women does.Every has been alloted their own duties.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:49 pm 
Been around a while

[quote="suresh_ktnv"]Is male and female are equal in all aspects?[/quote]

hiiiii friends,
I think both men and women
are similar but not equal
they both are perfect at their own places

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:38 pm 

HI guys I think it’s a difficult job to compare men and women in 21st century. Where as in past century women were not so qualified and educated..That we can compare to men.
But now both have their own qualities but in different ways. Like women are not physically as strong as men but even men are not so qualified in cooking as well as women. So I just wanna say that both have their own qualities but in different aspects.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:59 pm 

i agreed all the thoughts.. they tell good points also.. that all points are perfect..
my thought is also male and female are not equal in all aspects.... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:03 pm 

Vigneshwaran wrote:
i agreed all the above thoughts.. they tell good points also.. that all points are perfect..
my thought is also male and female are not equal in all aspects.... :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:20 pm 

Yes men and women are not equal in all aspects.first of all they are different look wise ,then their voice quality, and so on!
Both men and women hav their own earned status in a society.But from their childhood women are tought to listen to males coz unfortunately our society is still a male dominated one.Infact women get less opportunities to put their opinions in front of the people, while men are always listened.Women are more emotional while men are not.Women are less secure, while men dont face this problem of security.further women can be asked for 'any' favour while men never face this.Women dont open up and are shy but men are otherwise.