Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ascent/public_html/mbaforum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3594: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3596: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3597: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3598: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
HardWorking or Smart working? : Group Discussion Topics, Tips, Ideas

IIM CAT, XAT, TANCET MBA Forums

Info on CAT, TANCET, XAT, GMAT, MAT MBA Entrance exams preparation, business schools, b school rankings
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:16 pm

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Post subject: HardWorking or Smart working?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:47 pm 

please reply

df

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:01 pm 

well...i believe in smart workin rather than hard-workin..but honestly speakin,therez no ne short cut 2 success..1 has to go thru all da phases whichz required to b an achiever...but in a smart way..
for ex:--to crack da CAT, 1 has 2 put in hard work in a strategic manner....hard work surely pays off provided if done wid a smart approach.. :P 8)

Post subject: Smart working guys are far better than Hard working guys
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:24 am 

I definetely gonna support the Smart working guys, b'coz they are having a clear picture of their aims and objectives and they also know how to achieve their goals. They, first make a plan of what is to be done, and work upon their strategy made. Achieving goals also require hard work for them.
On the other hand, in most of the cases, Hard working guys seem to work hard without knowing about the short-cuts and the consequences of their hard-work. Only doing hard work and hard work is like a WILD GOOSE CHASE, and nothing else. Percentage of Success is very less in this case.
So, I am in favour of Smart working guys, b'coz, if u have to survive in the modern world, and if u have to compete in the modern competent environment, then surely, u have to be smart and fast.
I hope that u have understood my point .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:39 pm 

I think Hard working and Smart working always goes together..

if u work Smartly but u dont work hard enough to complet it or u work very hard without any direction, it will never give Desired result...

in my openion, for Successful Completion of work, u should act smart and work hard

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:07 pm 

WELL, FRIENDS YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD THE SAYING " HARD WORK IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS" AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THIS THAT HARD WORK PRODUCESS THE BEST RESULTS BUT IN TODAY'S ENVIRONMENT THE MEANING OF THIS SAYING HAS SLIGHTLY CHANGED FOR EXAMPLE WE HAVE SEEN FARMERS WHO WORK ALL DAY AND NIGHT ON HIS FIELDS BUT AFTER ALL THAT HARD WORK THE FARMER GETS NOTHING I MEAN THE FARMER EARNS TOO LITTLE BUT IF APPLY HIS SMART WORK INTO HIS WORK THAN HE WOULD BE ABLE TO DEAL WELL WITH THE DEALING N CAN MAKE HIGHER PROFITS .HENCE THE NEED OF TIME IS TO THINK BEYOUND HARD WORK THAT CAN GIVE YOU SUCCESS.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:04 pm 

hi all

i think if both smart work and hard work are co related because if you are working smartly and not doing hard work to achieve your gole then its vain simillarly if you are working very hard and you dont know for what i am doing that much of hard work then also its vain, so in my oppenion one should work hard in a smart way to get things easily and in a proper way.

always there for help

Amit Kumar

Post subject: Hello Guys
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:40 am 

What I believe is Smart work & hard work go together. If you are an agent of any call center & you are satisfying your customers while on phone & ur Team Leader is happy with you but you are not maintaining your stats then at the end of the month you will get your normal salary. However if you will maintain your stats & will satisfy customers as well then you would get a very good salary. You would have got brilliant chances of promotion if u are doing smart work including hard work. Such kind of person comes in the eyes of his Managers & supervisors, but if a person will keep on doing hard work like a spider does to climb the wall then it will take a very long time for him to get promoted.

Smart work in an industry means ur manager should see that you are doing hard work & taking care of the entire team in absence of ur team leader.
So, these two things go all together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:21 pm 
Been around a while

i think both smart working and hard working goes
hand in hand
1 canot acheive success if he quits either of them
one needs to work smart and even hard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:14 pm 

I think hard working or smart working both goes together. If working day n night without any strategy you might not achieve your goal. Suppose before examination you are working hard but you don’t have any idea or skill that what kind of question need to prepare more you never get your success. Both together like SONE PE SUHAGA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:38 am 

Plan smartly and work hardly for that plan.